Competitor package with mentoring
- ~ 90-minute consultation with InBody body composition measurement
- Analysis and evaluation of 3-day nutrition diary
- Customized written advice based on the consultation within 3 working days
- 1 week sample diet with recipes within 5 working days
- 2 x 30-minute control consultations with InBody measurement within 3 months
- 1 x 30-minute online control consultation within 3 months
- 3 competition plans (update plan)
- Ongoing mentoring and questions via email for 3 months
- Bonus: sweat rate calculation with hydration plan
- Bonus: after 3 months, for a monthly fee of 10.000 HUF, additional continuous questioning and 1 x 30 minute online consultation per month
Sports nutrition advice:
We offer you our sports nutrition counselling if you are an amateur, hobby or professional athlete and want to achieve better results in your sport. We will make your diet plan 100% for you and your sport, help you to increase your energy levels, reduce the risk of injury, achieve your ideal body composition, speed up your recovery between two training sessions or competitions.
If you’re in recovery, we can help you to speed up your recovery by making up the right diet.
Before the consultation, we will ask you to complete a three-day sports nutrition diary, which will give us an idea of your habits in advance. We will also review your lab results and specialist medical reports, if you have any.
At the first consultation, we will discuss your complaints and your goals, and then learn about your dietary and lifestyle habits and any life circumstances that may affect them.
Then we will develop a nutrition plan together that is 100% made for you and what is needed to achieve your goals. Of course, we also answer all your questions at the end of the consultation.
We will give you a massive amount of knowledge, so we will send you a detailed summary with practical examples within 3 working days after the consultation.
If necessary, we can design a one-week or multi-week sports diet for you with exact quantities and preparation methods. We also design an updated plan for athletes just before competition. For competitors, we also offer mentoring and we will guide you through so that we can answer your questions at any time.
Who can we help?
- Endurance athletes
- Strength athletes
- Team athletes
- Functional training athletes
- Rehabilitation athletes
- Children athletes
- Senior athletes
- Vegetarian/vegan athletes
Sports nutrition – competitor package
Frequently Asked Questions
I don’t have a recent lab result, can I come for a consultation without one? Copy
Yes, but it is recommended that you have one done beforehand.
Can I eat or drink before an InBody measurement?
Please don’t eat large meals 2 hours before the measurement and drink no more than a half liter of water. Avoid showering as this may affect the results of the measurement.
What should I take with me?
You need to bring your completed 3-day food diary, your specialist’s reports and your lab results with you if you have not sent them in advance. The InBody measurement will be done in underwear or light clothing (e.g. shorts in thin material, sports bra), you can bring this with you if you feel more comfortable.