I graduated as a physiotherapist from the Faculty of Health Sciences of the University of Pécs. Since graduating from university I have been continuously training myself in order to be able to provide complex treatment for the patients with the help of the acquired therapeutic methods.
Since sport and exercise play a central role in my life too, I consider it important to pass on the methods needed to prevent various problems. I believe that it is not only in case of pain when you can turn to a physiotherapist, because by developing an optimal exercise program we can prevent them.
- +Read More
- Specialised qualifications:
University of Pécs, Faculty of General Health Science: Physiotherapist
- Manual Therapy Course (Semmelweis University Faculty of General Medicine)
- Fascia distortion model I. II. III. (Oriolus-Med Academy)
- Cupping therapy (Oriolus-Med Academy)
- Device-assisted Fascia Treatment (Oriolus-Med Academy)
- Kinesio-tape Course (Oriolus-Med Academy)
- Medical Flossing (PhysioVit Kft.)
- Functional Movement Screen (R-Med Academy)